On the sharp end

Sending it since 2006

Name:
Location: Flatlands, US

Saturday, November 25, 2006

A comment about the comments

Unbeknownst to me, when I set up this blog site, I must have selected an option that would only allow comments to appear after I had approved them. Not such a bad idea I suppose, but for some reason, I never received the emails when people left comments. I just thought either no one was reading my blog, or people didn't realize they could leave comments. Turns out, neither was true. After the problem was brought to my attention (thanks Ian), I promptly fixed it and also stumbled upon several comments from this summer that I had never seen before. So for everyone whose comments were seemingly lost to the nothingness of cyberspace: Ian, Trav and Becca, Dan, Nathan, Tim, Uncle Steve, Nate, Amber Eve, Rocket, Uncle Punjab, Marty, Mr. President - thanks for all your thoughts, and I have rescued and published them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home